America's Support for Israel on the Line
We are American Jews who believe that the Donald Trump/Mike Pence team will be good for America and good for Israel, our only democratic ally in the Mideast. Join us by adding your name to those who are voting for Donald Trump.
Compare the Republican platform on Israel to that of the Democratic; compare the candidates in their own words. There is no contest.
TRUMP: "My number one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran."
Hillary: "I ultimately supported the agreement that has put the lid on its [Iran's] nuclear program...I really believe the United States, Israel and the world are safer as a result."
2016 REPUBLICAN PLATFORM ON ISRAEL (Trump's Israel advisers actively participated in drafting):
- The three-paragraph long plank is entitled: “Our Unequivocal Support of Israel and Jerusalem.”
- Calls support for Israel “an expression of Americanism”
- Recognizes "Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state"
- Commits America to "ensuring Israel maintains a qualitative military edge over all adversaries"
- States: "We reject the false notion that Israel is an occupier, and specifically recognize that the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement ("BDS") is anti-Semitic in nature and seeks to destroy Israel."
- Opposes “any measures intended to impose an agreement or to dictate borders or other terms, and call for the immediate termination of all U.S. funding of any entity that attempts to do so.”
Hillary at AIPAC: "Everyone has to do their part by avoiding damaging actions, including with respect to settlements."
Trump: "Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States and we are going to protect them 100%."
Hillary: In the emails she hid, Hillary repeatedly complimented the writings of the rabidly anti-Israel Max Blumenthal, son of her close friend and adviser Sid, writing: "Max is brilliant" and called him a "mensch." She considered a plan for the US to organize Arabs in anti-Israel protests.
The State Department of the Obama administration used U.S. taxpayer dollars to fund anti-Netanyahu campaigning during Israel's elections.
We ask you to mobilize your friends. It is time to stand up and be counted.
Donald J. Trump
Trump/Pence is the clear choice for the pro-Israel voter and for Americans who are concerned about national security.
Trump suffers no confusion as to who is a friend and who is a foe.
Hillary is no friend of Israel. She will continue Obama's policies, including the Iran deal and excusing terrorists.