America's Support for Israel on the Line
We are American Jews who believe that the Donald Trump/Mike Pence team will be good for America and good for Israel, our only democratic ally in the Mideast. Join us by adding your name to those who are supporting President Donald Trump.
We support Trump's and the Republican party's pledges.
TRUMP: "My number one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran."
2016 REPUBLICAN PLATFORM ON ISRAEL (Trump's Israel advisers, including David Friedman, actively participated in drafting):
- The three-paragraph long plank is entitled: “Our Unequivocal Support of Israel and Jerusalem.”
- Calls support for Israel “an expression of Americanism”
- Recognizes "Jerusalem as the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish state"
- Commits America to "ensuring Israel maintains a qualitative military edge over all adversaries"
- States: "We reject the false notion that Israel is an occupier, and specifically recognize that the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement ("BDS") is anti-Semitic in nature and seeks to destroy Israel."
- Opposes “any measures intended to impose an agreement or to dictate borders or other terms, and call for the immediate termination of all U.S. funding of any entity that attempts to do so.”
PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump
CONTACT YOUR SENATORS: URGE THEM TO ENDORSE DAVID FRIEDMAN AS US AMBASSADOR TO ISRAEL
David M. Friedman was one of the two Israel advisors for, first, candidate for nominee, then Republican nominee and now President Donald J. Trump. Friedman has been chosen by Trump to serve as the US Ambassador to Israel.
Friedman worked with Trump for more than a decade, and they've been friends for many years. Friedman is a knowledgeable Jew and a committed Zionist. He is president of the Friends of Bet-El, a Jewish community in the Judean Hills (which has a fantastic winery, by the way!). He has had a home in Jerusalem for many years. Friedman and Jason Greenblatt participated in helping to draft and pass the stupendously pro-Israel plank in this past year's GOP platform. They also authored a joint statement which we encourage you to read.
If you want the pro-Israel policies and ideology which formed a basis of your support for Donald Trump, it is imperative that David Friedman's nomination be confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
Normally a president's choice of ambassador to a country is readily approved and the Senate confirmation process is pro forma. But this year those faux pro-Israel groups, so badly stung by their candidate's defeat, are gunning for bear and the bear in this case is David Friedman.
J Street in particular has mounted a well-financed and relentless battle against Friedman, and all for the reasons that we support him:
1. He thinks the goal of the Middle East peace process should be peace, and refuses to insist that the only way to achieve peace is to create another terrorist state on Israel's border, to wit, the "Two State Solution";
2. He believes the US Embassy should and must be in Jerusalem, the eternal and undivided capital of Israel;
3. He speaks honestly about the pretend Israel lovers who insist Israel commit suicide in order to ensure peace, naming and shaming them as they so rightly deserve; and
4. He is not a State Department flunky, infected by the Arabist orientation of so many State Department professionals. Sounds great, doesn't he?
PLEASE CLICK ON https://www.govtrack.us/ and find your U.S. Senators (only Senators vote, not House members), then let them know you want them to APPROVE THE NOMINATION OF DAVID M. FRIEDMAN FOR US AMBASSADOR TO ISRAEL.
If you need help finding your senators or the contact information, click to go to "Members of the US Senate" for links to their sites.
Trump/Pence is the clear choice for the pro-Israel voter and for Americans who are concerned about national security.
PLEASE SEE THE PLEDGE FROM TRUMP'S ISRAEL ADVISORS TO SEE HIS POSITIONS AND THEN SHARE THEM WITH ALL PRO-ISRAEL VOTERS.
Trump suffers no confusion as to who is a friend and who is a foe.
JewsChooseTrump.org Invites All American Jews Into Our Tent
"JewsChooseTrump.org is thrilled to have played a role in the seismic shift in the American choice of governance," Carol Greenwald, Jews Choose Trump chair said early Wednesday morning, following the Trump/Pence victory. "President-elect Trump is a man who will restore this country's role as the defender of our great history and the guardian of our future."
"Donald Trump and Mike Pence are both devoted to our nation's security and to the well-being of our greatest ally and the bulwark against Islamic Terrorism, Israel," said Richard Allen, JewsChooseTrump.org co-founder. "Respect for our allies and unrelenting vigilance against our enemies is the way America will be led going forward."
"JewsChooseTrump.org arose to fill the missing leadership for all those American Jews who refused to accept the inevitable and succumb to the betrayal of Israel and of the western world," Allen added. "Preliminary numbers in Florida, a battleground state, show that the Jewish votes went about 2 to 1 for the Clinton, while in the past those votes were skewed as high as 8 to 1 favoring Democrats. Our dedicated leaders in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania emboldened Jews to vote for the better candidate on national security and foreign policy."
"Creating a movement that excited hundreds of thousands of American Jews and worked to educate them about the path forward took dedication and we are grateful to all those who joined us in our effort," Greenwald concluded.
JewsChooseTrump.org was formed this August and eventually comprised a national network of nearly two dozen state chairs and many thousands of members who used social and print media to share with this nation what the mainstream media refused to do - the truth about Donald Trump and his plans for America and her allies.
About Jews Choose Trump
Jews Choose Trump is an independent group, not part of the official Trump campaign, which has a thousands-strong presence on Facebook & Twitter and 270,000+ unique visitors on the website http://www.jewschoosetrump.org/